The mission of the AGC FEC Safety Committee is to provide service and information to the members to facilitate the reduction of workplace injuries, illness, and fatalities in our industry. The committee will promote safety best practices, safety awareness, training, education, and the development of an industrywide safety culture while communicating changes and the requirements of regulations and the statutes that impact the construction community.
- Construction Employment Increases In 31 States From July To August Even As Many Firms Report They Are Struggling To Hire Workers
- Construction Group Launches New Effort To Combat High Suicide Rates And Improve Mental Health Among The Industry’s Workers
- Construction Input Costs Decrease 1.1 Percent Amid Falling Fuel Prices, But Other Goods And Some Services Continue Upward Price Trend
- AGC PAC: The Associated General Contractors Of America Political Action Committee Endorses Chuck Morse For The U.S. Senate
- Construction Industry Adds 16,000 Jobs In August But Nonresidential Contractors Struggle To Fill Slots Amid 3.9 Percent Unemployment Rate