The mission of the AGC FEC Safety Committee is to provide service and information to the members to facilitate the reduction of workplace injuries, illness, and fatalities in our industry. The committee will promote safety best practices, safety awareness, training, education, and the development of an industrywide safety culture while communicating changes and the requirements of regulations and the statutes that impact the construction community.
- OSHA Vaccine Mandate Withdrawal Will Ease Sector’s Labor Challenges As Construction Firms Struggle To Reach Pre-Pandemic Job Levels
- Construction Firms Foresee Growing Demand For Most Types Of Projects, As 74 Percent Of Firms Plan To Hire In 2022 Despite Supply Chain And Labor Challenges
- Construction Spending In November Increases From October And Year Ago As Private Residential, Nonresidential Pickup Offsets Public Outlay Slide
- Two Out Of Three Metro Areas Add Construction Jobs From November 2020 To November 2021, But Tight Labor Market, Supply Chain Limit Gains
- Construction Jobs Exceed Pre-Pandemic Level Only 18 States And D.C. As Firms Struggle To Find Qualified Workers To Keep Up With Demand