The mission of the AGC FEC Safety Committee is to provide service and information to the members to facilitate the reduction of workplace injuries, illness, and fatalities in our industry. The committee will promote safety best practices, safety awareness, training, education, and the development of an industrywide safety culture while communicating changes and the requirements of regulations and the statutes that impact the construction community.
- Construction Employment Exceeds Pre-Pandemic Peak In 32 States In April, But Record High Job Openings Threaten Further Job Gains
- New Report Explores Architect, Contractor Relationship
- Nonresidential Construction Input Prices Soar 21 Percent From April 2021 To Last Month; Association Urges Relief From Tariffs, Buy-America Rules
- Construction Employment Stalls As Industry Unemployment Rate Falls To 4.5 Percent, Lowest Ever For April, Highlighting Difficulty Filling Jobs
- Nonresidential And Multifamily Construction Spending Slump In March As Supply-Chain Woes, Labor Shortages Stymie Strong Project Demand