This page is used by Events Made Easy. Don’t change it, don’t use it in your menu’s, don’t delete it. Just make sure the EME setting called ‘Events page’ points to this page. EME uses this page to render any and all events, locations, bookings, maps, … anything. If you do want to delete this page, create a new one EME can use and update the EME setting ‘Events page’ accordingly.
- Two-thirds Of Metro Areas Add Construction Jobs From May 2021 To May 2022 But Lack Of Workers Holds Back Employment In Some Areas
- Suspending The Federal Gas Tax Won’t Provide Relief At The Pump, But Will Add To The Pain Of Using America’s Roads And Rails
- Forty-Three States & D.C. Add Construction Jobs During the Past Year, But Only 22 States Added Construction Jobs Between April & May Amid Labor and Supply Shortages
- Contractors’ Bid Prices Finally Match Runup In Materials Prices, But Continuing Cost Increases Will Maintain Pressure On Profit Margins
- Construction Employment Climbs By 36,000 In May, While Hourly Earnings Rise At Fastest Yearly Rate In 40 Years As Firms Scramble To Fill Positions