Join Us Oct. 5-6 in Washington, DC to Learn from Your Peers, Industry Experts and Regulators
Plan to join your peers at AGC’s 2016 Contractors Environmental Conference (CEC) on October 5-6, 2016, in Washington, DC to explore ways to turn environmental responsibilities into successes for you and your firm. With separate tracks on compliance and sustainability, the 2016 CEC will address the issues on your to-do list and give you the opportunity to learn from other contractors, industry experts, and regulators.
The following “Contractor Case Studies” will be showcased AGC’s 2016 CEC:
- Building a Strong Environmental Program – How to incorporate environmental management system elements into your firm and motivate teams to incorporate environmental stewardship into daily operations.
- Taking Green to the Next Level – Hear how one contractor is aiming for Net Zero Energy on a project and incorporating the occupant and worker well-being concepts in the WELL Building Standard.
- Using the Envision Tool on a Project – The Envision Tool helps guide the incorporation of sustainability into the planning, construction and operations of infrastructure projects. Hear from two project engineers on some of the unique facets they face on a project using the Envision Tool.
- Mitigating Environmental Risks through Craft Engagement – Whether you are working on a green project or focused on compliance, you need an effective approach to risk mitigation. Listen as a contractor shares how their mitigation exercises help identify and prevent risk. Exercises or mock drills help put it in perspective for team members and craft by showing them what to do and getting them involved proactively.
AGC’s 2016 CEC: Creating the Right Environment for You
- Expert Educational Sessions
- Interaction with Federal Regulatory Agencies
- Contractor Case Studies
- Peer-to-Peer Discussions
- Insider Briefings with AGC Staff and Leaders
AGC’s 2016 CEC: Addressing the Issues on Your To-Do List
- Explore management strategies, tools and technologies to make your environmental program more effective.
- Track 1: Stay on top of the most current environmental compliance developments.
- Track 2: Find out how you can see greater return on investments in sustainability.
Thank You to Our Current 2016 CEC Sponsors!
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Environmental Quality Resources
- International Erosion Control Association
- Resource Professionals Alliance
- Zurich Insurance Group
Pre-Meeting Roundtable Discussions: Oct. 4, 2016
AGC is pleased to hold another “add-on” session of roundtable discussions exclusively for in-house environmental managers at construction firms – whether they handle compliance or sustainability issues. Click here for more information.
Register today for AGC’s 2016 CEC at http://meetings.agc.org/cec/ (click on the green “register now” button). Early registration rates extended to August 1, 2016. For questions about the conference, please contact AGC’s Melinda Tomaino at firstname.lastname@example.org.