Welcome, Conflicts of Interest, Antitrust1
Call to Order — Ciabattari
Roll Call and Establish Quorum — DePotter
Staff Introduction — DePotter
- Trish Counterman
Financial Management — Muller/DePotter
- Treasurer’s Report
- Two Months & Four Months Ended
- Executed Settlement Statement
- EC Special Meeting Minutes 6.9.2022
Advocacy, Government Affairs & Industry Relations — DePotter
- Government Affairs & Industry Report
Education, Training & Technology, Safety — DePotter
- STP & Online Construction Classes
- Susan Hardwood Grant Trenching & Excavation Training
Advance — DePotter
- Membership Report
- Request for Membership Approval
- Specialty Contractor – Van Linda Iron Works, Inc.
- Service Provider – DCY Projects
- Service Provider – Jones Foster, P.A.
- Board Seat – Mike Senecal — DePotter
- PBC OEBO Seat — DePotter
- Build Florida Awards — Ciabattari
New Business — DePotter
- Thirsty Thursdays
Adjournment — Ciabattari
Major Event Dates
November 4th & 5th – 17th Annual AGC FEC Clay Shoot
Advocate, Educate, Advance
To provide AGC Florida East Coast Chapter members a competitive edge through advocacy, education and connectivity; to advance and protect the construction profession, promoting skill, integrity and responsibility of our industry, while increasing public awareness as the local voice of construction.
1Chief elected officer reminds group about antitrust avoidance (FTC concern), asks if anybody has a conflict with today’s agenda (IRS concern), and maintaining confidentiality.