The Associated General Contractors of America’s Supervisory Training Program (STP) is a construction-specific training curriculum developed, updated and field-tested by and for contractors. Supervisory skill—or the lack of it—directly affects every company’s bottom line. You make your money in the field, and STP can help you improve your organization’s bottom line.
AGC Florida East Coast Chapter offers STP courses online in partnership with ConstructionClasses.com.
Courses run for 10 weeks and participants may access the online training 24/7 during the 10-week period. Please budget five (5) hours per week to complete course work.
Spring 2020 Courses
April 6 – June 14, 2020
The course registration fee includes the cost of the textbook.
- 100 Introduction to Construction ENGR 16 NEW self paced seminar (Start anytime)
- 099 Introduction to Concrete (Start anytime)
- 101 Introduction To Construction Estimating, ENGR 034 (Start anytime)
- 102 Essential Construction Math ENGR 35 (start anytime)
- 103 Construction Blueprint Reading, ENGR 033
- 105 Estimating and Bidding 1, ENGR 021
- 106 Estimating and Bidding 2, ENGR 022
- 107 Construction Materials and Processes ENGR 18
- 109 Practical Applications of Civil Sitework ENGR 44
- 110 Civil Blueprint Reading and Materials ENGR 46
- 201S Leadership and Motivation, Unit 1 ENGR 28
- 203P Risk Management and Problem Solving, Unit 6 ENGR 48
- 205T Planning and Scheduling, Unit 3 ENGR 032
- 206T Construction Productivity and Cost Management Unit 5 ENGR 49
- 308 Construction Project Management ENGR 47
- 310 Practical Applications of Construction Law ENGR 50