The Associated General Contractors of America’s Supervisory Training Program (STP) is a construction-specific training curriculum developed, updated and field-tested by and for contractors. Supervisory skill—or the lack of it—directly affects every company’s bottom line. You make your money in the field, and STP can help you improve your organization’s bottom line.
AGC Florida East Coast Chapter offers STP courses online in partnership with ConstructionClasses.com.
Courses run for 10 weeks and participants may access the online training 24/7 during the 10-week period. Please budget five (5) hours per week to complete course work.
Winter 2019 Courses
January 14 – March 24, 2019
The course registration fee includes the cost of the textbook.
- 101 Introduction To Construction Estimating, ENGR 034 (Start anytime *except SDSU)
- 102 Essential Construction Math ENGR 35 (start anytime *except SDSU)
- 103 Construction Blueprint Reading, ENGR 033
- 105 Estimating and Bidding 1, ENGR 021
- 106 Estimating and Bidding 2, ENGR 022
- 107 Construction Materials and Processes ENGR 18
- 108 Construction Equipment and Methods ENGR 43
- 114 Estimating Civil and Sitework Construction ENGR 45
- 202S Oral and Written Communications, Unit 2 ENGR 030
- 204P Contract Documents and Construction Law, Unit 4 ENGR 031
- 205T Planning and Scheduling, Unit 3 ENGR 032
- 305 Building Green Buildings: The Contractor’s Perspective ENGR 38