The Associated General Contractors of America’s Supervisory Training Program (STP) is a construction-specific training curriculum developed, updated and field-tested by and for contractors. Supervisory skill—or the lack of it—directly affects every company’s bottom line. You make your money in the field, and STP can help you improve your organization’s bottom line.
AGC Florida East Coast Chapter offers STP courses online in partnership with ConstructionClasses.com.
Courses run for 10 weeks and participants may access the online training 24/7 during the 10-week period. Seminar classes last 5 weeks. Please budget five (5) hours per week to complete course work.
Summer 2021 Courses
September 13 to November 21, 2021
Supervisory Training Program Classes:
- Unit 1 – 201S Leadership and Motivation
- Unit 3 – 205T Planning and Scheduling
- Unit 5 – 206T Construction Productivity and Cost Management
- Unit 6 – 203P Risk Management and Problem Solving
- 100 Introduction to Construction NEW self paced seminar (Start anytime)
- 099 Introduction to Concrete (Start anytime)
General Construction Classes:
- 101 Introduction To Construction Estimating (Start anytime)
- 102 Essential Construction Math (Start anytime)
- 103 Construction Blueprint Reading
- 105 Estimating and Bidding 1
- 106 Estimating and Bidding 2
- 107 Construction Materials and Processes
- 108 Construction Equipment and Methods
- 109 Practical Applications of Civil Sitework
- 110 Civil Blueprint Reading and Materials
- 308 Construction Project Management
- 310 Practical Applications of Construction Law